Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Self Portrait

For this assignment we were asked to create a poster that represents who we are. We used gradient mesh to recreate a picture of ourselves. This assignment was by far one of the hardest things I've done this semester, but after playing around with it for hours on end, it turned out a lot better than I thought. The one picture was my first attempt

and the second picture is my final. The words look a little weird because the fonts I used on my laptop are different than the ones on this desktop. The words are of places that were important to me back home and of the places that have become part of me since moving to Florida.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post done by you Kat ! I love how you placed the words in the background and how they relate to the posters' caption. I think you did a really great job on the skin tone and eyes and overall the portrait does look an actual photo of yourself. I like the colors you used, they blend really well together, I thought it was a job well done.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post

As the semester comes to an end, we were asked to create a portfolio for our final project. After a semest...