Monday, November 18, 2019

Doll Portrait

This project we were asked to transform ourselves into a doll. I decided to take a picture I had with a nice dress on and pair myself with and original doll. I took a Ken doll and put us together at an idea date setting-the beach. I blurred myself a lot and made my eyes huge. I did this to the Ken doll as well in order to emphasize the doll qualities. Overall, I think that I could've made things a little bit more crisp and clean. The one thing I would like to go back and fix is making my skin look more glossy and doll-like.

1 comment:

  1. This doll portrait is so creative! It's always so interesting to see where someone would love to see themselves! I can so see this in real life too! Excellent job, cool idea to go by!

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post

As the semester comes to an end, we were asked to create a portfolio for our final project. After a semest...